By HM Government
- introduce new sanctions on illegal workers and rogue employers
- provide better coordination of regulators that enforce workers’ rights
- prevent illegal migrants in the UK from accessing housing, driving licences and bank accounts
- introduce new measures to make it easier to enforce immigration laws and remove illegal migrants
List of documents
These are a collection of documents relating to the Immigration Bill:
- Factsheet: Immigration Bill overview
- Delegated powers memorandum
- Overarching impact assessment
Where can I find out more information?
The Immigration Bill and explanatory notes are available on the Parliament website.
British Home Office: Read more…