Collection: UK leaving the EU: what you need to know

IF you are an EEA national working, studying or living here as self sufficient or permanent resident, or if you are a family member of such an EEA national, you do not need to do anything as a result of Article 50 being triggered.

There will be no change to the rights and status of EU nationals and their family members exercising their EEA Treaty Rights in the UK while the UK remains in the EU.

EEA nationals and their family member concerned with the impact of Article 50 having been triggered can get further details and update here.

Source: UKVI News