Form: Application for UK visa to visit or for short-term stay: form VAF1A

Blog page

By HM Government

Use this form if you are outside the UK and cannot apply online. It is to apply to come to the UK as a visitor or transit through the UK. It is also for short-term students and parents coming to visit their child on a Tier 4 (Child) visa.

British Home Office: Read more…