Form: Application to register as a British citizen: form UKF

Blog page

By HM Government

Use this form to apply to register as a British citizen by a person born before 1 July 2006 to a British father and whose parents were not married.

See the guidance notes for more information on who can use this form.

British Home Office: Read more…