Form: Apply for a registration certificate or residence card for an extended family member: form EEA (EFM)

Blog page

By HM Government

Use this form if you are the ‘extended’ family member (such as brother, sister, aunt, uncle, nephew, niece, cousin or unmarried partner) of an EEA national who is exercising Treaty rights in the UK and you wish to apply for a registration certificate (if you’re an EEA national) or residence card (if you’re a non-EEA national) as confirmation of your right of residence in the UK.

Read more…