Form: Register as a British citizen - stateless person born outside the UK or British Overseas Territories (form S2): Channel Islands, Isle of Man and British Overseas Territories

Register for British citizenship or as a British subject if you live in the Channel Islands, Isle of Man or a British Overseas Territory and are a stateless person born on or after 1 January 1983.Read the publication

Warning: Undefined array key "" in /home/customer/www/ on line 12