Guidance: Entering the UK as the holder of an Article 10 residence card

Blog page

By HM Government

This document provides information for non-EEA nationals who hold a valid residence card that is issued to them as a family member of an EEA national.

The guidance includes information about:

  • the Article 10 residence card
  • what it allows you to do
  • whether you can still apply for an EEA family permit

British Home Office: Read more…