Guidance: Guidance on applying for UK visa to visit or for short-term stay

Blog page

By HM Government

Use this guidance with form VAF1A if you are outside the UK and cannot apply online. Use form VAF1A to apply to come to the UK as a visitor or to transit through the UK. It is also for short-term students and parents coming to visit their child on a Tier 4 (Child) visa.

Read more…