This practice note from the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) explores the licensed access scheme and how those regulated at levels 2 and 3 within the OISC regulatory scheme can take advantage of licensed access to assist them and their clients.
The practice note includes guidance on:
- licensed access and the OISC
- advisers regulated at level 3
- advisers regulated at level 2
- appropriateness of cases in relation to licensed access
- choosing a barrister
- instructing a barrister and further steps