Birmingham Offices

If you are in our around the Midlands, you can see our specialist immigration lawyers at our Birmingham Offices – strategically located in the city centre – just a stone’s throw away from the iconic Grand Central, Victoria Square and the Mailbox building.

With us you get top of the line expert immigration advice and representation services – at affordable fixed fees  – something which general solicitors may not provide. Book an office appointment to see our immigration lawyers & advisers in Birmingham – or have a telephone or online consultation if you are not able to come to our offices.

Immigration Lawyers London

90 John Bright Street
B1 1BN

Working hours

Our clients often need us on weekends or after hours. We are therefore open on Weekdays and Saturdays, and can be reached via telephone or email on Sundays.

How can I get to your offices in Birmingham?

You can easily get here using New Street Station, or any bus that comes to Birmingham city centre.

Opening hours

Monday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thursday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Frequently Asked Questions

The following is a summary of the two most frequently asked immigration questions:

What are the different immigration options available to me?
There are a number of options available for every person wishing to embrace a better life and future in UK, some of these British Immigration options are as follows:
  • Skilled Worker Immigration: Tier 2 Highly skilled and Tier 1 exceptionally talented professionals, Tier 2 intra company transfers, Tier 5 youth mobility scheme etc.
  • Investor Immigration: Tier 1 Investor visa, Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, High Networth Individuals, etc.
  • Family Sponsorship: Spouse visa, fiance visa, unmarried partner visa, children, parents etc. of British citizens and permanent residents.
  • Student Immigration: Students wishing to study short and long term courses in the UK on  Tier 4 visa.
  • European Rights of Free Movement: European nationals and their family members living or intending to living in the UK, EEA family permit, EEA residence card, EEA registration certificates, EEA retained rights of residence, EEA derivative rights of residence, etc.
  • Visitors: Tourist visa, family visitor visa, business visitor visa
  • Permanent Residence: Permanent residence for EEA nationals and their family members, indefinite leave to remain etc.
  • Citizenship: British nationality and citizenship, naturalisation etc.
  • Ancestry: British ancestry visas, extensions and permanent residence.

How can I start my UK immigration process?
There are a number of ways to start your British immigration process, the easiest and best way to ensure that your papers and documents are filled properly to increase your chances to immigrate to UK is to complete the following steps: Find out which immigration category you would like to apply for. Check out our Visas & Immigration section and read the basic visa requirements to ensure you are eligible to immigrate to UK.  Contact us or book a consultation for further advice and application and legal representation service.