Book a consultation with our immigration lawyers at our offices in the heart of London, in prestigious Marylebone. London Underground stations nearby include Oxford Circus, and Bond Street.
You may also book a telephone or email consultation at a reduced fee if you want urgent immigration advice and cannot visit our offices.
Our London office location on Google map
Our London office address
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a summary of the two most frequently asked immigration questions:
What are the different immigration options available to me?
There are a number of options available for every person wishing to embrace a better life and future in UK, some of these British Immigration options are as follows:
- Skilled Worker Immigration: Tier 2 Highly skilled and Tier 1 exceptionally talented professionals, Tier 2 intra company transfers, Tier 5 youth mobility scheme etc.
- Investor Immigration: Tier 1 Investor visa, Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, High Networth Individuals, etc.
- Family Sponsorship: Spouse visa, fiance visa, unmarried partner visa, children, parents etc. of British citizens and permanent residents.
- Student Immigration: Students wishing to study short and long term courses in the UK on Tier 4 visa.
- European Rights of Free Movement: European nationals and their family members living or intending to living in the UK, EEA family permit, EEA residence card, EEA registration certificates, EEA retained rights of residence, EEA derivative rights of residence, etc.
- Visitors: Tourist visa, family visitor visa, business visitor visa
- Permanent Residence: Permanent residence for EEA nationals and their family members, indefinite leave to remain etc.
- Citizenship: British nationality and citizenship, naturalisation etc.
- Ancestry: British ancestry visas, extensions and permanent residence.
How can I start my UK immigration process?
There are a number of ways to start your British immigration process, the easiest and best way to ensure that your papers and documents are filled properly to increase your chances to immigrate to UK is to complete the following steps:
Find out which immigration category you would like to apply for. Check out our Visas & Immigration section and read the basic visa requirements to ensure you are eligible to immigrate to UK. Contact us or book a consultation for further advice and application and legal representation service.